A message from the President
Hi, I’m Scott Fish, the president of Tri-Win Direct. I founded Tri-Win in 1996 and am proud of our customers and employees who have been the driving force behind our growth. If you’re already a client, we appreciate you! If you’re thinking of becoming one, we look forward to earning your business. One item we want our customers to feel good about is the commitment we have to sustainability. Described below is our philosophy and shows the strides we are taking in this area.
Commitment to People
We think using resources wisely is incredibly important, but it doesn’t overshadow our commitment to people. Whether it is our customers, vendors or employees, we cannot imagine anything more important that treating the people around us with respect and care.
Commitment to the Environment
Wisely using the resources that God provided us is important. Seeking expertise and knowledge on sustainability, we hired a top environmental consulting firm and worked closely with them to develop our strategy. We also appointed our operations manager as Energy Director to coordinate and manage our sustainability program. Under his leadership we have been recognized by the EPA as an ENERGY STAR Partner and we have pledged to buy ENERGY STAR qualified equipment and upgrade the energy efficiency of our facilities whenever possible. Other action items we are doing are listed below:
- In 2008 we developed an aggressive recycling program. Since then, we have recycled more than 600,000 pounds of paper and cardboard each year.
- Energy efficient motion-detection light fixtures are installed in our facility
- Lighting ballasts have been replaced with energy efficient ballasts
- Our facility’s multiple HVAC systems are maintained and adjusted for a high level of efficiency. Programmable thermostats are optimized for peak load hours.
- Educated our staff and community about the importance of energy efficiency
- Supported ENERGY STAR Challenge, a national call-to-action to help improve the energy efficiency of America’s commercial and industrial buildings by ten percent or more
- “Close the loop” through a “reduce, reuse, recycle” approach
- Offer high-quality recycled and FSC-certified papers
- Provide environmentally preferable products and services